About Me

My photo
I have discovered that two of the greatest things in life is yoga and a sense of humor. Who does yoga with a gargoyle on their back? ME!I love sharing my yoga passion with others to help them find their smile. I call myself an alien baby because I thought I was too odd and that there was no way I could be human. Whether corky, strange or unique you are beautiful so smile and join me in some alien baby yoga.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Jenno Dictonary












































































































































































I thought it would be fun to create a dictonary with some of my words or interpretations of words. I even including repeating meanings.




































No comments: